We will never sell your personal information held by us to third parties without your consent.
This Website, www.curioustea.com (the “Website”), is owned and operated by Curious Tea Limited (“we” and “us”).
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please write to us at email@example.com or direct your request by post to Curious Tea Limited, Suite 400, 24-28 St Leonards Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3BB, United Kingdom.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this Website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this Website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- – Your name.
- – Your contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number.
- – Your credit card information and billing address, including for future subscription payments.
- – Your subscription details, such as subscription types and length.
- – Your website password.
- – Your demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- – Your website usage data.
- – Any other information relevant to client enquiries.
- – Any other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How we use this data
Collecting this data enables us to deliver our products and services to you. We also use this data to improve our goods and services.
Specifically, we may use this data:
- – To provide you with our goods and services.
- – To process payments, including future subscription payments.
- – To administer and operate your account, including managing your subscriptions.
- – For our own internal records.
- – To improve the products and services we provide.
- – To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- – To customise the Website for you.
- – To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- – To send you promotional mailings about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- – To contact you via email, telephone or mail for operational reasons.
We may pass on your personal contact information, such as name, phone number and delivery address to third parties in order to enable delivery of goods and services provided by us.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our Website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the Website and what pages they tend to visit.
- – Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the Website structure, design, content and functions.
- – Identify whether you are signed in to our Website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- – Test content on our Website.
- – Store information about your preferences. The Website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- – To recognise when you return to our Website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our Website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our Website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- – Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- – Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- – Sign in to our Website and change your opt-in settings.
- – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – Write to us at Curious Tea Limited, Suite 400, 24-28 St Leonards Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3BB, United Kingdom.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by us. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at email@example.com or direct your request by post to Curious Tea Limited, Suite 400, 24-28 St Leonards Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3BB, United Kingdom.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our Website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.curioustea.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Website users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.